F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default My low opinion of...

On 11/9/13, 12:34 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:27:23 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

The politicized religious righties in the United States are the enemy of
virtually everything good about this country. They are against womens'
rights, they are against immigrants, they are against the poor, they are
against people of color, they are against gays, they are against poor
people and the helpless obtaining decent healthcare, housing, even food.
They spread hatred and ignorance everywhere they go.
They have a horrific negative impact against a civil society.

That's why I oppose religion and proselytizing.

You must not be talking about me then.

Who said I was? I don't recall you pushing right-wing religious nonsense
in here.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.