F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default My low opinion of...

On 11/8/13, 12:31 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 06:39:04 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 11/7/13, 9:48 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 21:29:17 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Proselytizing turns my stomach.

You must be a masochist then because you seem to work very hard to
find the things that disturb you.

Religion has done more harm to society than crack cocaine.

Then why do you spend so much time looking for it? You just seem to go
through your life trying to find things that offend you.

Kind of like you and the other righties trying to find things about
liberals that offend you?

The politicized religious righties in the United States are the enemy of
virtually everything good about this country. They are against womens'
rights, they are against immigrants, they are against the poor, they are
against people of color, they are against gays, they are against poor
people and the helpless obtaining decent healthcare, housing, even food.
They spread hatred and ignorance everywhere they go.
They have a horrific negative impact against a civil society.

That's why I oppose religion and proselytizing.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.