F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/5/13, 8:42 AM, Charlemagne wrote:
On 11/5/2013 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Doesn't surprise me. Verizon can afford to lease many blocks of
channels on many towers. A small provider like Virgin Mobile can't.

I never have trouble in civilization.. There are three tracks we know of
however where Verison works, and VM doesn't... But again, harry doesn't
spend time outside like that, he just is trying to justify an 800 dollar
toy, with a 30 dollar a month extra charge, just for the "I"...snerk

Actually:

1. I spend a considerable amount of time "outside," but I don't spend
any time at or near dirtbike racing tracks, as far as I know. Dirtbike
racing does not appeal to me.

2. I paid $30 and change out of pocket for my new iPhone 5S, not $800. I
"re-upped" my service contract with Verizon, but I had no reason not to
do so. Verizon ( *not* Verison ) provides excellent coverage where I go,
here, locally, and where I travel.

3. There is no "$30 a month extra charge" because I am using an iPhone.
Verizon charges the same rates for the plan I have no matter what
smartphone you happen to be using. In other words, if I were using an
HTC One, an Android phone, my monthly rate for the plan I have would be
exactly the same.

Some weeks ago, I suggested you were not equipped mentally for the
exchanges here. You provide more proof of that posit every day.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.