Hank©[_3_] Hank©[_3_] is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/4/2013 7:49 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
I find it just hilarious that he thinks he runs this newsgroup! When he
goes camping, he leave someone else "in charge", and thinks he can tell
me when to not answer! Newsflash, I'll do whatever I want when I want.

Johnny Mop apparently thinks he's still in the army, and people have to
pay attention to his ravings because he's an ossifer.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

There's just no slowing you two dowm. Birds of a feather. It's sad to
see that Harry has deteriorated to the intellectual level of a Loogie.