F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/4/13, 7:46 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sunday, 3 November 2013 15:04:56 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Sun, 3 Nov 2013 13:23:11 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:20:01 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 11/3/2013 6:11 AM, True North wrote:

SNERK...

Did you actually include yourself with "hard workers" trying to pay back taxes?

You are an amusing little man.

You pay more RE taxes on 1/3 the house, than Harry's wife pays on her

house. Doesn't that just frost your balls?

You may be referring to something Don is in need of. Hell, he can't even answer a question about his

political choices.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

John, is this senility or have you been diagnosed with some other memory

problem? I ask because you keep saying the same thing several times a

day.

How often have you come to Don's defense? You keep saying the same things, time after time. Does he

need your protection?

Do you have a memory problem?

Don't answer.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Wozzers Johnny, you really have a splinter or something up your butt lately.
I recommend you apply some of your namesake balm to sooth things down....
yes that would be Preparation H.

I find it just hilarious that he thinks he runs this newsgroup! When he
goes camping, he leave someone else "in charge", and thinks he can tell
me when to not answer! Newsflash, I'll do whatever I want when I want.

Johnny Mop apparently thinks he's still in the army, and people have to
pay attention to his ravings because he's an ossifer.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.