iBoaterer[_4_] iBoaterer[_4_] is offline

Default New iPhone...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 08:31:18 -0500, Hank©
wrote:

For a hundred bucks I get 1450 talk minutes, 1450 messages, and 1.45 gig
of data. It'll take me several month, hell, maybe a year, to use up all
of that.

I may not have used that many minutes on the phone (cell or wired) in
my whole life (certainly for the last 20 years). That is 60 days on
the phone if you never hung up.

Of course I think there are people who don't ever hang up these days.
What the hell do they have to talk about?

I use mine a lot for work, but I really don't know why some people need
to be yacking in their car, and worse yet, in a damned store. It ****es
me off when people are clogging up the aisles yammering on their phones.
I was in Quick Trip and a lady had on a full headset, talking away, and
the guy behind the counter told her to take it outside. I loved it!