F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default New iPhone...

On 11/3/13, 11:29 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 03 Nov 2013 10:40:07 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

I use the email and data (file transfers, downloads, et cetera) more
than I use voice. I checked the other day and I am using about 400
minutes of "voice" a month, more or less. That's more than I thought.

I go months at a time that I never even turn my cell phone on.

I doubt I use 10 minutes a month on my wired phone.

When my clients want to reach me, they want to reach me. I can't
offshore customer service to Pakistan. I have one long-term client
who suffers from insomnia and occasionally calls me after 11 PM, maybe
once or twice a year.

Thanks to computers, cell phones, email, and the internet, I typically
only have to go to downtown DC or Bal'mer once a week. In the 1980's, I
was downtown four days a week or more.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.