Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default How about a blister report, Capt. Skippy?

"Flying Pig" wrote in message

We're enjoying St. Augustine as long as we're stuck here. Family coming
this weekend, but small kids so not likely Lightner time, but we'll do the
fort and several other attractions before we leave here.

Great walking to keep the pounds down, including 5 miles (RT) tomorrow for
my teeth cleaning, tonight about 2 to mail off the significant refrigeration
failure item to Dick Kollmann for dissection, and so on.

As long as we're stuck here, we're making the most of it.

It's called rationalizing having become a confirmed lubber!