Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default How about a blister report, Capt. Skippy?

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

===

It's getting cold in south Florida, the Bahamas are calling...

They keep getting a wrong number - though we're working on it.

New reefer in sometime in the next week (maybe by Friday PM), boom repair
right afterwards, thence to Stuart for the engine.

Once those are finished, it's piddly stuff not showstoppers.

"slide" wrote in message
Check out the Lightner Museum. We enjoyed that quite a bit. Much to see.

-paul

We're enjoying St. Augustine as long as we're stuck here. Family coming
this weekend, but small kids so not likely Lightner time, but we'll do the
fort and several other attractions before we leave here.

Great walking to keep the pounds down, including 5 miles (RT) tomorrow for
my teeth cleaning, tonight about 2 to mail off the significant refrigeration
failure item to Dick Kollmann for dissection, and so on.

As long as we're stuck here, we're making the most of it.

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson