Nick

Default anyone got uk.rec.boats.motor yet?

Dave wrote:

No BT Internet have not yet sent it too me :-(

Dave

Sorry to tell you the obvious perhaps, but if you haven't already done
so, try downloading an updated list of newsgroups in case they are
carrying it. Depending on your news software some will automatically
add it, others you have to manually refresh and others refresh but
only periodically. I see you are using Outlook, I think that refreshes
periodically but I don't use it so I'm not sure.

Apologies if you did already know all that...