slide[_5_] slide[_5_] is offline

Default How about a blister report, Capt. Skippy?

On 10/26/2013 6:46 PM, Flying Pig wrote:
It's been nine months today. (Splashed 1-26-13)

No blisters, and the barnacles brushed right off.

LOTS more to come; the last one only got us into FL/GA, and the pattern
continues.

Currently enjoying St. Augustine, walking a couple miles a day, with family
coming next weekend.

Keep the faith; I just haven't taken the time to write...

L8R

Skip

Check out the Lightner Museum. We enjoyed that quite a bit. Much to see.

-paul