Brian {Hamilton Kelly}

Default RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor

In article
"Nick Atty" writes:

[45 lines, only two of which were relevant to the reply, snipped]

Agreed. uk.rec.waterways is about 20% about boats, 15% about waterways
history and features and 65% about how to configure microsoft
newsreaders and avoid spam. At least, that's what it feels like.

Pity that you haven't learnt How To Trim from that 65% of content.

(OTOH, at least you didn't top-post, unlike some other respondents in
this thread.)

--
Brian {Hamilton Kelly}

"We can no longer stand apart from Europe if we would. Yet we are
untrained to mix with our neighbours, or even talk to them".
George Macaulay Trevelyan, 1919