Derek.Moody

Default RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor

In article , Richard
wrote:

"Nick Smeltzer" wrote in message

rename unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.boats.power to

uk.rec.boats.motor

Newsgroup line:
uk.boats.motor All aspects of motor boating in the UK

I thought uk.rec.boats.power was only for people who raced boats, as in
power-boat racing. So, from my point of view, I think a change would be
beneficial.

Imo 'Power' implies a motive force other than muscles or nature. In other
words some sort of motor. The speed generated is immaterial.

So while I see no need for a change I won't object - but it feels like
pointless meddling.

Cheerio,