Califbill Califbill is offline

Default value of unions

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 10/17/13, 5:02 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 10/17/13, 4:36 PM, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 17 October 2013 16:09:44 UTC-3, HankĀ© wrote:
On 10/17/2013 9:41 AM, True North wrote:

On Thursday, 17 October 2013 10:11:50 UTC-3, Charlemagne wrote:

snip...

Cause I have it all right here, with easily traceable google email

addresses, not some crazy eternal-september like whoever wrote the note

that seems to have you going off.....

so..L'il CreepyCharlene from Connecticut keeps changing his story...

first he claims to have corresponded with another poster's kid..

then he says the other poster's kid contacted him..

now he's saying someone else actually talked to the minor...

Sounds like the kind of talk expected from some weasel who tries to
'groom' young kids. I'd let the police sort it out. they can see past
the lies and deception...even those from a 'natural born liar'.

I'll bet you called on the Mounties frequently to help you deal with

your problem child.

Duh!
Didn't have a "problem child" and we're city people with a city police department.
Boy... you must really indentify with CreepyCharlene from CT.

HankyPanky, as you refer to him, is interested in keeping the pot boiling
between PsychoScotty and his adversaries here. FlaJim's kid probably committed suicide.

What a sick ******* you are!

I'm not the teabagger, Bilious...you are.

I am not even close to a Teabagger, but you being a sick *******, has
nothing to do with politics!