Tony Kenny

Default Antique Paddle Boats

Hi all,

I have a friend who is wanting to sell 5 or 6 quite old paddle boats.
The type with the paddles at the side of teh baot with a handle to
paddle by hand on each side. I believe they have wooden hulls and
have been painted. He says they also need new bearings.

I intend to buy one myself to attempt to restore to its former glory.

Any idea what price he should ask for these or where a good place will
be to advertise them. Personally I'd hate to see them end up as book
shelves, they're far to good for that.

However, I'm tempted to fit a strimmer engine to each paddle... but
that's another story.

thanks again

Tony Kenny