rune

Default Trashed gearbox on chrylsler 20hp after running aground - advice please.

Hi all,

Again, thanks to all who replied to this earlier.

Just thought you may like to know, I checked the shear pin and it is intact,
leaving a problem in the gearbox as the only possiblity as i've checked
everything else and had several conversations with a local outboard
engineer :-/

So, it's an expensive mistake - my old engine is un-economical to repair
unless I can find a second hand gearbox unit.

Don't suppose anyone has got an old Chrysley 20 breaking for spares?

Have fun all

Simon