Nick

Default Bayliner Boats - Are they any good

In article , Ray Norrish
writes
Indeed.
If rec.boats was anything to go by as well. There's a current thread
regarding build quality too.

You get what you pay for. They are one of the cheaper US manufactures,
but I have a 2002 run-about and it is by far better than either of my 3
previous English-built boats.

"Derek James" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:58:21 GMT, "Glenn Boyd"
wrote:

John, thanks for your wonderful advise. I am looking for inside advise

and
yes I have searched without any real luck.
"John Frew" wrote in message

"Glenn Boyd" wrote in message
.com...
I am thinking of purchasing a 1988, 35' Bayliner Avaniti. I can't

seem
find to find any information on these boats. Can anyone help with

what
they
know or have heard. Very appreciated

Can't find any info?

Have you tried typing 'Bayliner' into Google?

I'll bet you can hardly count the volume of pages!

There are those at our marina who refer to them as Binliners. I think
that gives you a taste of some people's opinions!

--
Derek James

--
Nick