slide[_5_] slide[_5_] is offline

Default Just once....

On 9/24/2013 11:13 AM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
..

Feast your eyes on a well-maintained blue water sailing yacht, Bruce.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

The heading photo is old. The one's below reflect the current
appearance. Notice how she shines. I can't abide the typical,
dull, oxidized topsides with just about every old boat is plagued
with.

How about a current photo or two you YOUR boat, Bruce?

1. I see no dink.

2. I see a laptop connected with Ethernet which is a neat trick anchored
out as you demand that Mr. Beard do. If you are going to cover this by
saying the dink is on the port side, then I hope you have your fenders out.

3. I see a 120 v fan going full blast. Another neat trick at anchor.

4. No real seaman would have rugs below decks due to the obvious issue
of dampness.

5. Fuchsia cushions?

6. Do I need go on?