slide[_5_] slide[_5_] is offline

Default Just once....

On 9/22/2013 1:07 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
Yes, just once I'd like to see a news article or a video or two
about a sailor who didn't look and act like some mentally
deficient vagrant and who didn't sail some equally decrepit-
looking boat that sailors and even lubbers look at and sneer
at.

You seem to have a thing about this guy's beard. If you look at the
video, you can see that it's carefully trimmed and not just an
indication that he's lost his desire to be well groomed.

I grew beards while voyaging too and probably for the same reason this
guy did - warmth. A beard like his and mine not only keep the face
warmer, but most importantly, the neck too.

As to his boat, where would you suggest he stow the fenders? Inside?
Then where would he go?