Bruce in bangkok Bruce in bangkok is offline

Default Round the world

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 04:01:34 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Good grief!

I note wth amazement that ridiculous, pathetic, horrible little excuse of a human being is still very active in this newsgroup!!
Not only is he seemingly more active, but he has spawned, during my absence, more of the multiple personalities he had previously.

I have met many people in this world but I doubt that I have come across another person more desperate for attention and recognition than Warren. A normal person who disagreed as much and as often would simply quit the newsgroup because he has, to my memory, neither posted any helpful advice to questions nor sougth any advise.

Only in America could you put man on the moon yet spend insufficent money to sufficiently take care of the cronic mentally ill.

And Bruce - "When an ass brays, one is not compelled to bray back".

Ciao
Peter
Herodotus

And of course you are correct. But is sort of fun, in a morbid sort of
way, to tweak his nose :-)
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok