Bruce in bangkok Bruce in bangkok is offline

Default Round the world

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:44:59 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

"Bruce in bangkok" wrote in message
news

Yup. I finally faced the reality that I wasn't going to make any more
long cruises and sold the sailboat. Interestingly, I got about the
same number of US dollars as I had paid Singapore dollars for the
boat 12 years before.

So Bruce finally admits he's a has-been wannabe. ROFLOL!

No Capt.Neil, as I once told you; "I'm here and you are there", so who
is the wannabe? The bloke who went or the bloke that sat at home
reading about it?

Face reality. You know that you don't sail. We know that you don't
sail. Why do you continue to attempt the facade of being a sailor?

The alternate, by the way, is quite simple. Just haul up the anchor
and go.
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok