Lasher

Default Boat pulling left really bad

Hi,
I have a 1988 Maxum IO Mercruiser 4 cyl. My boat pulls to the left really
bad. I adjusted and readjusted the skeg fin, and played with the trim on the
outdrive and cant find out why it is doing this. The fin on the bottom below
the prop doesnt seem to be bent either. I thought maybe I had a weight
problem, but last time I took the boat out I had 3 people get on the right
side of the boat so it would lean to the right, and it still pulled to the
left. Is there some kind of steering mechanism that can go bad that I should
look for? If i get going about 30mph , it take alot of strength to keep the
wheel straight. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Lasher