Hank©[_3_] Hank©[_3_] is offline

Default Last days of summer

On 9/19/2013 9:53 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:28:56 -0400, Hank©
wrote:

By the way there is a trim limit switch on your setup. You can use that
switch to trim to the *safe* upper limit and any position between that
and full down trim.y it Be aware that the gauge is less than accurate
and you risk tearing your bellow if you rely on it.

Trim limit sw?
On a Merc 60? I don't think so

It is an outboard, there are no bellows either.

I can set the trim limits on my new Yamaha but you need to do it with
the laptop

Thanks Greg. I think I got the message from the 16 posters who responded
about this before you.