Bobsprit

Default fs: 1980 Allied Seawind Mk II 32' in N. Florida

$50k for a Seawind 32 needs a numskul buyer.

It's an "asking" price, Jax. If it's a nice enough boat, you work on the deal.
If you owned one of these boats, you'd prefer top dollar as well. No need to
hand over a popular design at a deal price to because someone else needs a
bargain.
I just put a deal together for someone on a C&C 33. The asking price was high
and probably scared off a few folks. Too bad for them because the boat was a
true gem and the owner was willing to deal. In the end everyone was happy.
In my short time selling yachts, I've learned that asking prices are only skin
deep. You don't let them worry you if you want the boat.
Anyway, are you looking for an Allied boat?

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm