Bobsprit

Default fs: 1980 Allied Seawind Mk II 32' in N. Florida

Even at $42k he can't
get an offer. I couldn't imagine paying $49k for a Seawind. Four years ago
(near the height of the market) they were asking mid 20's.

Jax, the market is far higher now, especially for good name boats. It's
bordering on silly with very high asking prices...and people are paying. Most
of the people I know, who've traded up this year, all made money. Rough times
for the deal seeker who wants a quality boat. My own C&C is worth much more
today than she was just 5-6 years ago.

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm