Bruce in bangkok Bruce in bangkok is offline

Default Round the world

On Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:20:24 -0400, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·"
åke wrote:

"Bruce in bangkok" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:47:27 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:31:28 +0700, Bruce in bangkok
wrote:

How would you know? Someone told you, or you read it in a book?

You certainly aren't speaking from experience as the longest voyage
you have made was your celebrated cruise down the bay to anchor off a
mud flat to avoid the sounds of a band playing.

Good one there, Bruce.

I really wish Neal would post a cruising log, as I'm sure it would be
i nteresting.

But I'm not holding my breath.

I should hope you're not :-)

Vic posted that he doesn't even have a boat. So, one wonders what
makes Vic think he's qualified to impugn my character and credentials?

Why, at least you own a sailboat, even though all it does is act as a
place keeper at some decrepit dock in a third-world backwater where
you ended up after having failed at your circumnavigation attempt.

Neither of you have the standing to criticize the merits of one who lives
aboard and has lived aboard for nigh on 27 years now and who
continues to cruise from time to time?

I assume that you firmly believe that someone who lives in a house
trailer is an expert on road building and highways, or even more
unlikely, that someone who lives in a house built on the earth
becomes, by osmoses a qualified earth scientist.
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok