Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Higher gun ownership equals higher rate of homicide

In article ,
says...

With the "general public," I think guns are more and more looked upon as
- excuse the analogy, but it works - cigarettes.
They are found to be increasingly unacceptable.
Like cigarettes, guns won't go away, but will be more highly taxed,
regulated, and suppressed.
And it will make a difference in innocent deaths.
But the NRA will do all they can to keep that from happening.

I hear Starbucks suggested that patrons leave their guns outside.
Waiting for NRA reaction.
Probably have gun nuts boycott Starbucks, just like Jesse Jackson or Al
Sharpton would do for their "causes."
Maybe write nasty letters to Starbucks too.
Maybe even hold a shoot-in.
Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit psychic. Just a little.