posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Boat stuff (cont.)

"JohnF" wrote in message
In rec.boats.cruising Gogarty wrote:
Back to the keyboard. Here's the complete URL.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/boa/4005681317.html

Tragic pic of totalled boat. You know where that is?
From shadows I guess we're looking east.
Is boat on those shoals between City Island and Throgs Neck?
Or where?
--
John Forkosh ( mailto: where j=john and f=forkosh )

It's probably that idiot Capt. Rob, aka "Bobsprit". He had a 37-foot
Beneteau, if memory serves, and had his boat docked in that general
area. He has gone hard aground more than once in the past. What
a dope!

--
Sir Gregory