Bruce in bangkok Bruce in bangkok is offline

Default Round the world

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:47:27 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:31:28 +0700, Bruce in bangkok
wrote:

How would you know? Someone told you, or you read it in a book?

You certainly aren't speaking from experience as the longest voyage
you have made was your celebrated cruise down the bay to anchor off a
mud flat to avoid the sounds of a band playing.

Good one there, Bruce.
I really wish Neal would post a cruising log, as I'm sure it would be
interesting.
But I'm not holding my breath.

I should hope you're not :-)

--