Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Round the world

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:30:56 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:47:27 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:31:28 +0700, Bruce in bangkok
wrote:

How would you know? Someone told you, or you read it in a book?

You certainly aren't speaking from experience as the longest voyage
you have made was your celebrated cruise down the bay to anchor off a
mud flat to avoid the sounds of a band playing.

Good one there, Bruce.
I really wish Neal would post a cruising log, as I'm sure it would be
interesting.
But I'm not holding my breath.

===

Welcome back Vic. How and where have you been?

Hey, Wayne. Been lurking around, but not much to say.
No boat!
Ready for another Captain Tony party boat trip?
I'll be down there mid-October.
If the weather's right on the 20th, I'll probably go for it.