Bruce in bangkok Bruce in bangkok is offline

Default Round the world

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:16:54 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:23:09 +0700, Bruce in bangkok
wrote:

When he talks about power boats he is referring to the trawler yacht
type of boat. 40 - 45 ft. with a small engine. Probably 7 K cruising
speed. See http://www.dieselducks.com/Seahorse%20ducks.html
for an example of the type.

===

Yes, we've seen a few. Nice boats for their intended purpose, a bit
slow for coastal cruising however, and I really like my twin engines.
I'm a big fan of redundancy in all things.

Some trawler yachts have sails also :-)
--
Cheers,

Bruce in Bangkok