F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Ahh, Florida...

On 9/14/13 6:01 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:38:48 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 9/14/13 4:28 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 14:12:23 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 9/14/13 12:58 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:39:37 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

John Birch Society politics, nothing more.

Did you just read a John Birch Society article or what?

It seems to be your mantra this week.

BTW these days John Birch might be a moderate.

No, but I was quite familiar with that group of nutcases in the 1960's,
and Bartram's politics remind me of the Birchers...hate-filled, crazy
right-wing extremism.

You really need to calm down a little. If there is anything that is
consistent with our political system it is that things really don't
change much. The same 400 people still run the world and they let us
play around with meaningless things like guns and abortion to keep us
occupied.
Have you really seen any vast differences in our foreign, financial or
trade policies in the last 25 years?
As long as money is free speech, it is not going to change.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in John Birch Society politics, which is
the major reason I ****canned Bert**** Robbins.

Is there even a John Birch society anymore?
It must be a half dozen 80 year old guys talking about the communist
menace in the back room of the Black Walton lodge.

They're still around, and I've read of cross pollination with some
factions/members of the Tea Party. I wonder if fluoridation of water is
still an issue with them. You could ask BAR.