F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Apple's new iPhone 5S and IOS 7...

On 9/13/13 10:16 PM, skin a cat wrote:
On 9/13/2013 8:45 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

Apple announced two "new" iPhones this week, the 5s and the 5c.

The 5s has a 64-bit processor, an improved camera, and a security turn
on switch that reads your fingerprint. Not enough, probably, for most
owners of the *5* to upgrade. The other new phone is the 5c, which
basically is the current model 5 in a less expensive case.

The latest upgrade to the operating system, IOS 7, gets released to the
public next week. It has a slew of upgrades and improvements, some
major, some minor, and it is to be distributed for free. In fact, it
already is available widely as a "bootlegged" general release. I like
the new Control Center and a few more features. Some parts of it look a
lot different, and will take some getting used to...

Why did you feel the need to post this when you could have provide a
link to Apple press
release.

And my Samsung S3 still blows the wifes Iphone away.... It's a great
tool and it isn't restricted at all by the size of the internal storage...

I don't recall claiming the iPhones were better than any other good
smartphone. As for storage, I don't know...I've had a 16GB iPhone for
more than a year, and I still have more than 9GB of storage memory
"free" or unused. I don't store music or videos on my iPhone, since they
are all accessible via wifi or the "network" from my server, and I use
the "cloud" for text files I might want to retrieve. I do know
smartphone users, however, who keep 32GB or more of movies, games, and
audio files on their phones.