noah

Default It was like buttah...

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:08:40 GMT, Joe Parsons
wrote:

These are some of the best days on the Delta. Temperatures are beginning to
abate somewhat during the day, mornings break with a hint of the crisper fall
weather to come, and the Central Valley Wind Machine--the one that sucks
offshore air through the Golden Gate Straits and across Bay and Delta--is
getting ready for winter.

....do I recognise the style? Hmmm...maybe not.
Thanks for the good story!

When I read things like this, it is easy to imagine myself there, and
I soak in the detail. I am given the gift of boating in places where
I will probably never go, in boats that I love, but will never see.

God bless the storytellers. Everyman's eye and ear.
....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.