Bobsprit

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

we all lose when charlottans whore the market.

Jax, are you nuts or just having a bad day? You don't know this guy. You've
never seen his boat, so you can only guess at it's worth. Still worse, you're
calling this fellow names now? For what?
I'm out of this debate. I'm showing a Tartan 37 tomorrow for WELL above market
value...because it's worth it.
To the fellow with the Westsail, best of luck to you. You have a very pretty
boat and I hope you get a nice deal when you sell her.

Robert B
C&C 32 City Island, NY

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm