Bobsprit

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

Bob, you have six months professional selling experience, I have thirty years.

Jax, I've been brokering boats for a bit longer than six months and I've been
doing very well at it.
The bottom line is that you haven't seen the fellow's boat. From his webpage it
looks well above average and is repowered. His asking price is whatever he
cares to make it, and it fits well within other 32s listed online. In fact HALF
of the 20 Westsail 32s on Yachtworld are listed with higher prices. Boats that
are "deal pending" are all higher than his as well. This utterly dismantles
your statements. Furthermore, Jack Horner's price range shows quite a range,
bwteen 30 and 70K. Calling this guy names is just silly. He's selling his boat
at a price some buyers are willing to pay. That's his business. You seem to be
offended that he's not offering you a bargain. Your friend may find that magic
bargain Westsail, but I doubt it will in the league of the better boats on the
market.

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm