JAXAshby

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

Bob, you have six months professional selling experience, I have thirty years.
If you think you have one exception to the rule, you think you have one
exception to the rule. I stand by my statement.

The seller *IS* telling you something when he somehow fails to mention
price,

I looked at a 1982 C&C 38 during the winter with no listed price. The owner
wanted me to see her before discussing it. Based on a few pics he sent, I
went
to check her out in Huntington. She was 99% Bristol and his price turned out
be 45K. Hardly steep for what the boat was. I brokered the boat for him and
she
sold by Spring to the 1st couple that looked at her.
Making your rules based on people's ads is pretty silly. Some folks are just
weird about ads and how they write them.

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm