Bobsprit

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

Going to look at boat advertised such a fashion means you KNOW that when you
get there the boat will have many hidden problems,

If I followed your logic on this, I'd never have gotten deals on two of my
boats. Asking price is a starting point. I was "asking" for 33K for a 1984 Cal
35 last year. I feel sorry for anyone who was "scared off" by that price
because she went for just 17.5K. Asking price means little.
Meanwhile, why do you haunt this poor fellow if you're not buying his boat?

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm