JAXAshby

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

I don't get your beef. The price was a mouse click away.

I stand by my statement. Professionals NEVER make the prospect work for the
information. In addition, failure to make even the slightest mention of price
is a clear sign the seller believes he is asking an above market price for a
below market boat. It ALWAYS means that.

Going to look at boat advertised such a fashion means you KNOW that when you
get there the boat will have many hidden problems, the boat owner will
"fictionalize" about what has or has not happened to the boat, will
underrepresent the problems and -- most certainly -- tell you his boat is
bargain priced.

The boat will fail a tight survey. Sorta like the used car your neighbor
bought that turns out to have cardboard rocker panels and a differenial packed
with sawdust.

The seller *IS* telling you something when he somehow fails to mention price,
and *IS* telling you something when he makes you dig around for information.

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm