Bobsprit

Default FS: Westsail 32 in Seattle area

There was one listed for 16k, but it looked like a 2-3 year labor of love or
project depending which way you look at it.

Exactly. Good boats usually cost good money. You shouldn't hassle someone
because you think their boat is priced too high. A few years back I saw a
Westsail 32 for mid 30's, but even that boat had issues. Westsails of good
quality don't come along often and some folks will pay to avoid doing all that
work themselves. I've fixed up 3 boats so far and had fun doing it. But on my
next I may just be willing to "overpay" to just have a clean nice boat and go
sailing!

RB

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at http://www.algebra.com/rbm