iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Our great capitalist society...

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 07:52:19 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 9/3/13 12:20 AM,
wrote:

My day to day travel is about a tank of gas a month and 90% of it
could be in my golf cart if they would let me use it on the FPL R.O.W.
plus about 100 yards through a scrub park.

So, the world of public transportation should revolve around a retiree's
needs in Dumfoch, Florida?

The world of transportation has to take into account the needs of the
public in general. 2/3ds of Floridians said they did not want to spend
close to a trillion dollars on a train they would never ride.

One particular train between two particular places. A place where
retirees idea of going on a trip is to get in the golf cart and go to
the rec room for Bingo.