iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Our great capitalist society...

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 07:44:45 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 2 Sep 2013 14:24:12 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

Do you think a train station is any quicker? Wait until you have a 2
hour TSA check point delay there too.

Yes, have you ever travelled via high speed rail in Europe? It's very
efficient.

This is not Europe

The only reason train stations seem quick these days is there are not
that many people boarding and security is virtually non-existant.

See above.

Still not europe

I know! Unlike Europe, a lot of people in the U.S. are afraid of change
and innovation for some reason.

Most train passengers are commuters, no luggage and relatively few
kids.

Horse****!

Most rail passengers are on commuter trains (by number). That is how
places like Penn Station can rack up those huge numbers.
Do you really need me to get the intracity Amtrac stats?

And Amtrak would have WHAT to do with with statistics involving high
speed rail between major cities? Again, take a look at Europe.

This is not Europe, Japan either

True, a lot of people here are backwards thinking instead of forward.