iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default Our great capitalist society...

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:57:25 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

there are a LOT of people in the U.S. who just fear and loathe any
new technology.

===

I think that's more a recent political phenomenon, largely inspired by
the Rush Limbaughs of the world. There was a time, not too far in
the past, when most people took pride in seeing new technology
developed. They need to see the advantages for themselves however
instead of being told they must adopt it.

I agree, and I really don't understand it! I guess it just goes to show
that for a lot of Americans, they'd rather get their education from Rush
than from reality!