Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Seeking Raymarine Raystart RS125 GPS owners in Fernandina Beach FL to Brunswick GA

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:11:46 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

It refused to reaquire satellites, something it's never done in our viewing
of it (green blink) so far, and took a long time to acquire after yet
another power cycle. However, that acquisition didn't lead to any input on
the diagnostics, nor reception in Terminal below. Sounds like it's dead...

===

Most GPS antennas these days, the ones that look like white mushrooms,
have all of the satellite circuitry built into the antenna assembly.
They receive power through the cable and transmit NMEA183 sentences
back to the plotter. I strongly suspect that your GPS antenna unit
or the cable or the connector has failed.

Copy cat!!!