Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Seeking Raymarine Raystart RS125 GPS owners in Fernandina Beach FL to Brunswick GA

Seeking Raymarine Raystart RS125 GPS owners in Fernandina Beach FL to
Brunswick GA

Our RS125 GPS is no longer communicating with any of our instruments. We
are trying to work through the Raymarine forum, to little effect, to
troubleshoot this device.

If you have a pole, rail, or other accessible-mount (all you have to do is
twist to remove) RS125, I'd love to be able to bring my unit to your boat to
see if it works. Replacing yours with ours and lighting up your gear would
define whether our problem was in the sensor or elsewhere - and we've not
had any success in defining as bad an "elsewhere" in our system.

If you do, and you'd be willing, drop me a line

Thanks!

L8R

Skip, still trapped in St. Marys GA

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
See our galleries at
www.justpickone.org/skip/gallery !

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson