True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default YO jps and other liberals...

On Wednesday, 21 August 2013 19:35:00 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 8/21/2013 4:40 PM, John H wrote:

On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:18:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

If those crime statistics are so great, what are y'all so scared off that you need to arm yourself and arm your wife?

We both enjoy going to the range and shooting. Have you ever fired a weapon at a target? There is

some satisfaction in seeing improvement in one's abilities.

Who's scared?

Wonder where Al and Jesse are with regard to the shooting of the Australian kid by the 'bored

teenagers'?

John (Gun Nut) H.

If Donnie can't have handguns, nobody should have them, right?

Say what?
What has this to do with me?
BTW.. I could get a handgun if I really wanted to, but it would be a bit of a hassle.
Neighbour has one but keeps it at a gun club for "sporting shooting".. that is, the kind Johnny claims to do.