John Carney

Default FS: New Marinco 30A shore power cable in PA

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On 25 Apr 2004 17:29:36 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

BoatUS $49.99

Manufacturer Part # Item # Price In Stock?
QTY
MARINCO 50PCM2 147397 Only $49.99 In Stock

Wally, nobody's forcing you to buy a cable from this guy and your boat has no
shore power. Please don't troll these boards.

RB

Your sentence doesn't make sense.

I think a novice would be much better off paying ten bucks more for a
major electrical component from a reputable company than from some guy
off the internet.

Major electrical component? Pal, it's a brand new shore power cable that I don't need. Do
you even own a boat? Lol! Get a life!

John

rec.boats.marketplace is a moderated newsgroup. See rules and legal
disclaimer at
http://www.algebra.com/rbm