Calif Bill

Default Article about BushCo use of words

"noah" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:53:14 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

Actually what lie? The statement in the State of the Union Message

was
"The
British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought
significant quantities of uranium from Africa." The brits believed

this.
So where is the lie?
Bill

The lie comes at the exact moment when, KNOWING FULL WELL, that the
information is fabrication and a forgery, he uses it in the State of
the Union Address, and portrays it as truth.

Did "he" know full well when he gave the speech?

Bill- if he didn't, we have a big problem. If he did, we have a big
problem.

FWIW, the CIA had removed this same reference and language from an
earlier speech, because they had no faith in the sources.

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats

We may have a big problem, actually we do have problems. The after war
planning sucks. But my statement is still: where is the lie? Prove he new
full well that the statement was wrong. I do not think this president is
anywhere as accomplished a liar as the previous president, so he would not
be able to keep up the facade.
Bill