F.O.A.D. F.O.A.D. is offline

Default Looks like ammo is becoming more available...

On 8/2/13 10:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 20:25:25 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Best part of the looming end of the ammo shortage is the large number of
speculators who got burned buying up boatloads of rounds to resell on
the gun auction sites. Now they are sitting on that ammo and unable to
sell it at the super high prices of yesterday, such as $29.95 for a box
of 50 rounds of name brand 9 mm ball ammo.

It hasn't trickled down to the online sites yet. I just looked at
Ammoman and Sportsmans guide, still "notify" on everything but high
end defense ammo (buck a shot) and nasty Russian ammo at premium
prices.

I've seen some .22LR and some .45ACP around, but the prices are still
too high, and, as you said, much of what is available is the nasty,
dirty Russian ammo. Still, I am glad to see the speculators beginning to
get burned.