iBoaterer[_3_] iBoaterer[_3_] is offline

Default So, can he shoot your daughter?

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 13:11:34 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:49:40 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:14:55 -0400, iBoaterer
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:41:35 -0400, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Yeah, he didn't say "black kid." BFD. He saw a kid walking through the
neighborhood, the kid was black, and Zimmerman therefore thought he was
about to commit a crime.

He was a stranger INSIDE the fence of a gated community. This was not
a public street.

Then what were the police doing there, they would have no jurisdiction.

Why do you think the police have no "jurisdiction" on private
property?

If an invited guest of a homeowner doesn't have the right to be there,
neither would a cop.

If the cop was not in uniform, they have a right to ask him for an ID
too. It is also not unreasonable to ask him why he was there. That was
the last question asked by Zimmerman before Martin hit him (again
according to the STATE'S witness).

Come up behind me at night in the rain and start messing with me and see
if I just cower and wait for what could possibly be a person wanting to
do me harm....

So if someone is looking at you funny you attack them?

I'm sorry, where did I say that?